Skip to main content

Radio Talk - Technology Behind Aadhaar Card

Hearty thanks to AIR Akashvani Dharwad for giving me this opportunity once again to give a radio talk in Kannada on  ಆಧಾರ್ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ (Technology Behind Aadhaar Card).... my previous AIR (All India Radio) talks were on What kind of Anti-Virus should be chosen for Desktop/ Laptop/ Mobiles and Cloud Computing.

 
Many thanks to Prof. Ravindra G Dastikop and Prof. Govind G Negalur who meticulously reviewed the draft and corrected many points. Sincere thanks to Prof. Prathap Kumar M KProf. Aijaz Qazi and Prof. Basavaraj V who patiently listened to me and gave me valuable inputs. 
My sincere thanks to Dean CIII, HoD-CSE & SDMCET for supporting me as usual.
Many heartfelt thanks to my mother & wife who support all my endeavors.. and thanks to all those who have helped me directly and indirectly in making this talk successful.
This program is AIRed at 765KHz at MW Aakashvani Dharwad on 1st March, Wednesday, 2017 in Science Magazine section at 9:30 PM.



Request viewers of this blog post: If you have any updated information on this topic, kindly use comment option and help me improve.


Comments